Monday, March 30, 2009

CybeR CaFe

After buSy-ing for whole day...my cousin bro. called me n said that he wanted to bring me to cyber cafe... teached me to play LEFT 4 DEAD wor.....although i 've been to CC many times but this is da 1st time i really sat down n play an online game....i dunno hw to play at da 1st....but after being "lectured" by Mr Bean,i felt that the game quite challenging n interesting....but it is just too violent...i've to kill da zombies by shotting them down...it seem a bit like counter strike....among the zombies....there were 4 dunno wat monster which are {Hunter,boomer,witch,and tank}...they are so powerful...i can still remember the name because they are so frightening....they will suddenly jump out and make me nearly scream there...haha....i spend about 1 hour and 45 minutes to clear all the mission....thats not bad for a beginner like me....lol...
p/s:im just playing in normal mode so i've to play alone....[they are playing advance mode]...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment