Monday, June 8, 2009

~bOrinG HoliDay~

Hey guys...Miss me??
lost contact of mine??
wahaha..
I'M BACK...finally..
my holiday such as hell...u know..
everyday sat at home doing nothing...*except for tuition
stared at TV for whole day...GOSH!!
i think i will become mushroom(mold) asap..
datS not da life i wanted...
i rather went to sch everyday...
can chit chat wit my friends...
study together...
fooling around...
FULL OF LAUGHTER...
dislike to be an only daughter!!!
though there is no1 will snatch thing from me...
but i dont want to be lonely....sobs...
hope to have an elder sister...
yesterday my laptop really irritates me!!
seldom got that whim to on9...
BUT...good thing always leave me...am i unlucky??
i cant connect to da net...
i did try to fix it...
even to call help from my aunt(comp. engineer)...
she told me Internet line down...
wahaha...relax when i heard dat...
what to do...so i choose to watch confession of shopaholic...
night arrived...try to connect to da net again...
i've try many times...i really hates dats...
impatient of my got dat feeling to bang on my laptop...
haha...
but i did'nt did that...
just shup off my comp. IMMEDIATELY...
Woke up early in da morning...
try to connect again...
as usual...
try again many times...
and finally...
CONNECTED!!!woohoo
a smile break out through my face...
bye bye BORING...
wahaha..VICTORY

No comments:

Post a Comment