Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Birthday

Hi there....did'nt update my blog for a week ald.....my mum had confiscated my laptop because i had been abused it....haha....as u know...she wont give it back to me now.....but i took it by stealth.....lol...
I had a very happy birthday this year...
i've celebrated my birthday for 3 continuous days....*yuhoo*
on the actual day,
i celebrate with my friends...
we watched a movie....(friday the 13th)
its nice....i love it....
then,
they suprise me with a CR cake....so touch....haha
still had to go tuition after that....*sigh*
[quite down for that day cause someone did'nt wished me]..haiz
anyway, this is the birthday present gave by ada..its a CROCS HP HOLDER..thx lot...i like it...

on the second day,
had western food at fettes park with my family...
i eat lamb chop and raw fresh oyster...
that nice... but quite a fattening food though...
who cares(only for b'day)...lol
and on the last day....
we eat tomyam(my fav) seafood....*yumyum*
and we cut cakes too...wahahaha...
thats cool man!!
hopes that everyday is my birthday....*woot*
^^

Anyhow...i hav to keep fit right here right now...
if not i think i will going to be obesity...gosh...!!
i'll eat fruits for 3 meals n take some health supplement to control my weight...lol
quite a serious....(i'm not that fat act.)lol...
but hope that i can slim down....
BLESS ME EVERYONE ??




No comments:

Post a Comment