Wednesday, August 12, 2009

another boring day~

well...absent from school today...went hospital doing some check up stuffie...of course is my leg...and also have an X-ray on my abdomen...im suspected to have scoliosis...some sort of sickness i think that related to the spine...but my spine have just slanted a little bit...the doc. said it is just minor prob. so thats nothing to do bout that...everyone might have scoliosis just whether they noticed it or not...spend my bloody 4 hours in da hopsital doing nothing...just simply read through some BOOKS...lol...*kinda impossible thingie to me...met lao ee faye at d hospital too...she has her OL sickness...ain't a Office Lady but is Old Lady...lol...y she is so-called OL to me??because she always had that sickness that seldom happens among teenagers...for exp. arthritis...lol...sry faye for backstabbing...haha...


after that...follow my mum around penang...*quite exaggerated...lol..act. just follow her to pay some bill...including summon tickets...my mum have to thanks me...just because of me she only have d free time + chance to clear all those annoying bills...haha...finally i've done some good deeds though...haha...


3:08pm...time for a nap...nitex all...muackz...0.o

No comments:

Post a Comment