Saturday, August 8, 2009

WHAT THE F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god damn!!!!
tml is basketball competition ald.
but my leg still swollen till like a fcuking bun!!!
my aunt called up me just now and tell me not to play for it...
and she said that she'll pay for the registration fee that we ald. paid because my leg had become more worst than i act. think of...(this is what the chinese doc said)
she hope that i could probably make the right choice...
but i cant...
i dont want to disappoint my friend...
they had put a lot of efffort on it...
and just cause of my leg and ruined their hope!!!!
haiz....i really dunno what should i do!!!
and the competition is TOMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!!!

ald. more that a week...
why cant my bloody leg get cured instead of getting more worse???!!!!
why!!!!!why!!!!!why!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate iTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
felli like killing someone though.......

this coming weekends got badminton competition...
also a team game....
hope my leg could cure right now.........
sobbings...................T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment