Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Weekends

well , woke up damn early in da morning...
even earlier than school days...
cause going for food dana...
that means to give food to the monk~
after that..
going back home and start my dreams again~
my uncle even gave me a name-SLEEPING DEWI!!!!*argh*
quite a boring weekends...
since i've download the PPS software..
i watched movie for whole day...
when im sleepy i'll sleep then...
after wake up and continue my movie again!!!
lol...what a waste of time..
what to do...
lazy to study what..*aikz*
watch some horror movie...
sort like torturing...haha..
i LOVE it!!!
mayb some of them will think that im insane...
or girl should'nt has a hobby like this??lol
but...this is me...
and its my style
i love it and i'll do it.
not influences by others comment~
till here...
continuing my movie~
[考死]
not torturing nor comedy...
but is ghost....
muahahahahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment