Monday, July 6, 2009

Unlucky day??

am i unlucky 2day???
aduhai~
as usual...
woke up late in the morning..(bout 7 if not mistaken)
rushing to school with my FAKE [F1 formula]...lol
im following behind a car....*quite near i think*
suddenly................
she turn without notice my existance!!!
i could'nt brake in time and bang on her car!!!OMG
im quite calm that time..
and all i think is just that dont wanna be late to school...*abnormal huh??

i appologize to her then..
but she scolded me!!!!
{sorry apa??!!kamu salah!!!tunggu sini dulu!!!}*alamak
she get down and check her car...
not really that serious...just some scratches....
but she act like thats very serious!!!WTH
only she let me go when many ppl stared at her...*evil laugh

i've bring durian to school too...
my class is covered with durian smell...
that really nice...haha
but most of my class mates are pinching their nose!!
aduih!!gong gong tai!!!
except gor shing ying...haha

p/s: eat durian with chopstick...lol

my teacher even worst!!!
say i bring durian is to get notice in class!!! *i dont need that*


haih~
thats all for today...

2 comments: