Monday, April 6, 2009

Im sorry and I love u

For all the mean things I might have said.
I'm Sorry... For all the things I did or didn't do.
I'm Sorry... If I ever ignored you.
I'm Sorry... If I ever made you feel bad or put you down.
I'm Sorry... If I ever thought I was bigger or better than you.
I Love You... I'll always be here for you.
I am Sorry... For everything wrong I've ever done. I'm writing this because what if tomorrow never comes? What if you never get to say good-bye or give a BIG hug to the people you care about? What if you never get to say I'm sorry or I love you? *Please send this to everyone you know or care about* Because what if tomorrow never comes? I LOVE YOU! FRIENDS ALWAYS!!! SEND THIS TO ALL THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE!!!!! Including Me! I love you! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you know ! that?

No comments:

Post a Comment