Saturday, April 4, 2009

Im sorry.....

ArGH!!!!!!!!i shouted at my mum just now....
i told her to fetch me from tuition at 5...but she came at 6....!!
late for an holy hour....GOSH!!
and my idiotic + useless keychain drop into the damn dirty drain....
im frustrating!!!!!!!!
before that....
i stood outside the tuition centre....
everyone had gome back already...left me alone.....
waiting and waiting and waiting like an idiot.....
getting impatient!!
decided to walk back home.....(about 15 min. walk)
on the half way....
i saw my mum car.....but she did'nt saw me....*sigh*
i shouted to stopped her...everyone stared at me like im a dude....
but...still her car gone in my sight!!!!
i ran all the way to my tuition centre....
open the car door....
throw my bag....
slammed the door.....
and shouted at her........
when reached home....
she apologize to me.....i felt better....
but i know i should'nt did that to her as she is my mum...
i admit that im impatient...
emotional....
throw temper on her....
cause some inconvinient problem to her......
make her angry....
i know u love me.....did everything for me....
but i did not appreciate....
i wish i can apologize directly to her....
but still dare not.....
so i tell her here..
and wish she will knew it......lol
IM SORRY....
AND I LOVE YOU...MUMMY....
P/S : erm.......mummy....
--
--
--
my BIRTHDAY is jus aroundt the corner....
what will u give me as a present huh??
hahahahahhaa~

4 comments:

  1. hey,giv her a kiss,hug and say that u lov her..
    she will never know until u do it..
    after i read this my tears dropss...haha
    bcoz my mom come across my mind..anyway
    appreciate her while she's with you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You realize that you are wrong Then its ok..
    But I guess apologize to her face to face is better instead of at here...
    Don't be shy...Just appreciate the things you have now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. not dare....but i'll try then....haha....thx for ur advice....hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous...r u kalai??

    ReplyDelete